Ep #17 – Illegal Eel Trade, Carnival Rides & Understanding Perspective
On this episode of the Graceful Grizzly Podcast Mauricio and Tyler discuss some unconventional science, dog walking to help treat depression and a classic Florida-man story about fist fighting a gator. This get’s wild. Of course we have a full cast of Instagram questions and a stellar deep dive where we get to hear from Jelani Splawn (@jelly_the_photographer on Instagram) – a photographer from Harrisburg about the importance of perspective. Don’t miss this incredibly deep, yet somehow super light and hilarious conversation!
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters! You all are awesome!
- Shout out to @truestory023, @tacoboyspodcast
- Inside the takedown of Europe’s multi-billion pound eel mafia
- Daily listening to Mozart reduces seizures in individuals with epilepsy: A randomized control study
- Guy sets up a dog-walking group to help men talk about depression
- Florida man fights off alligator to save dog during morning walk
- How has marriage changed you? Submitted by @allory_may
- On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you love tacos? Submitted by @Tacoboyspodcast
- Would you rather have feet for hands or hands for feet? Submitted by @truecrimepodcast
- Is cereal just soup? Submitted by @rockoshocko
- If time travel was real, where would you go? Submitted by mommysaurus_rex1
- Righteous Reviews: What’s your favorite ride at a carnival/fair?
Interview with Jelani Splawn (@jelly_the_photographer on Instagram) about photography, protests and perspective